new 2015 kits? opinions?

General discussion about the Victoria Wheelers

Moderator:vicwheelers

mikeshea
Your Ride:c50
Favourite Ride Style:road
Re: new 2015 kits? opinions?

Post by mikeshea » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:56 pm

davidhilhorst wrote:Hey Mike - I still wear gold/black Wheelers jersey from when I first became a member somewhere around 1997. Not only is it really cool, but extremely visible too.
I recognize it from afar and generally know it is you. You also make my point. when you see blue and white. how any teams fit that color scheme? it is too late now to change for this year and how likely is it they will go back to black and gold once they are on the blue and white.
The club is not a shop team or at least it was not but I get that many newer members don't have any history with the old club years.

trevor

Post by trevor » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:53 pm

Alrighty Mike, point made.
If you want to get involved with sponsorship and kit design, or the many other things that make the club rad, join the executive or attend the AGM. Decisions are made by a bunch of passionate cyclists, several of which have been involved with the club for a LONG time (perhaps even before you were around).
I don't pretend to try and make everyone happy within my small role on the exec. But alas I try my best. Consider that before you post your thoughts please.

Tom

Post by Tom » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:19 pm

I think the plain blue looks rad. I just like how simple it looks, and how it's not too flashy. Low pro.

Mike, you should talk to Karl about pulling down one of his jerseys that he's got mounted on the stairs at OBB, but just as a heads up, I asked him if I could wear one to race Bastion in and he told me to F off.