CX Sundays

Want to setup a fun ride? This is the place to do it!

Moderator:vicwheelers

trevor
CX Sundays

Post by trevor » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Kiwi James and I are planning some 3hr CX rides during the coming months. We'll meet at OBB for 9:15 on Sundays of none COTR race weekends. We'll post some details and reminders here each week.
We are good to go for this Sunday, September 6th. It'll be a gooder. Everyone welcome.
Trevor

Kiwi J
Your Ride:Bike
Favourite Ride Style:Yes

Re: CX Sundays

Post by Kiwi J » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:48 pm

We will have a suggested route up in the next day or so... road-trail-road-trail-ooh The Goose-road-trail-trail-farmland-road...you get the idea!
There will be stomping speed sections with a mandatory re-group after the hard effort, mostly chatting admiring the view with several hard efforts to get your CX groove on.

James

trevor

Post by trevor » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:45 am

Well that was fun!
4 of us rolled out of OBB with James leading us through trail after trail for 3hrs of fun. I'd say this ride is a great pace and route for the beginner/intermediate cx'er.
Thanks James!
FYI this ride is open to all, club members or not. We are an inclusive bunch here at VW so if you know someone who'd like to join us please feel free to invite them.
We'll do it again on Sunday, September 20.
Cheers,
Trevor

BPhelps
Your Ride:Giant T-Mobile Alliance
Favourite Ride Style:MTB

Post by BPhelps » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:36 am

This on for tomorrow?

trevor

Post by trevor » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:13 pm

I'll wait for Kiwi to reply. If it's not going I'm heading out to Beacon for 8am to do some fun drills and then a rip out to Thetis to be home no later than noon. You're welcome to join.